Wednesday, December 10, 2008

more drywall


Kitchen area is on the left. Nook is in the back and to the right is the great room.

Basement picture.




Basement great room.


This is taken from the great room looking at where the front door will be. Office door is on the right.




This picture is taken from the entry way looking in.

There is alot happening right now on the house. They are working on installing the door today. I will post the pictures of it that I have but I will go up this afternoon and get better ones, once they are in. The bat on board is going up too. With a second choice of color for the paint. The first one was alittle like the color of skin. I didn't love it and had to redo it all. I love the color now though. The crown mould is going up too. Once, the front door is on we can get the heat on and start the tile work and the mudding and taping of the drywall.

4 comments:

Dial Family said...

It is looking absolutely AMAZING!! I cannot think of a better word (Oh, and gorgeous too!!) It's looking more and more like a home each time you post!! I bet your getting SOO super excited!! Happy Holidays you guys!! I need an address so we can send you a card!!

Dial Family said...

BTW. I would have to agree with Dr. F... the arches look absolutely beautiful. I have never seen anything like that. And your door!! You managed to get your door minds!! I'm so happy for you. Best wishes you guys!!

Dial Family said...

Thanks minds!! here's out new one
1918 S. Bridle Cir Washington, UT 84780.. Have a merry Christmas you guys!!

The Cain Family said...

my dear sweet lady...how is my house coming along? i know there must be new additions. where is the update? i need to know if my rooms will be ready by the end of january...i'm pushing for a ute visit!