Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Stone anyone?












The front door is now installed. There is alot going on despite the holidays. Exterior stone has been started. The sheet is done and nearly finished with the mudding and taping. The texture is up on the walls. Tile has been started in the girls bathroom downstairs. All the trim and interior doors arrived today. I tried to take a picture but it was nearly dusk and so I will try again tomorrow. Almost all of our decisions are made except: countertops and paint color. I will update pictures as soon as something else gets done. I love the moss on the exterior stone. Should it have been darker or does it make a nice contrast to all the dark that we already have?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely LOVE the front door! I am so excited for you guys to get settled in there. It is a beauty under construction, I can't imagine how great it will be finished!

Chandie said...

Your house is beautiful!!
To your question, Yes, I did.
Sent ya an email with all the fun details ;-)

Altice's said...

Hey your brick looks a lot like ours. We did grey morter. I love it all is will be something see for sure.. Hope Christmas went well.

Bri

Dial Family said...

I ENVY!! that front door!! It is coming so beautifully!! I bet your so ecstatic!! I hope you guys had a Happy holiday season!! We got your yummy christmas cards of the kids. They are so adorable!! I cannot believe how much of a mixture they all 4 have of you and cam. SO CUTE!! I weren't up there for christmas but were there long enough for my bro to get home from the mission and then back home. We had a fun time seeing family but again it was TOO quick!! We need to get up there!! We miss you guys!!