Friday, November 28, 2008

Drywall yeah beba!










We have finished drywall everyone! I know....the pictures were taken half way through the process. I am going to get some more today of the final job. Our front door is coming this week. I have been waiting for that for a long time and can't wait!! Stone work starts this week and we have to finish up cabinet layouts and colors too.
Thanksgiving was a feast, as to be expected and we were lucky enough to get over the stomach flu before it came. Grandma Glenna wasn't so lucky. Sorry mom!

7 comments:

The Cain Family said...

Mamacita

I cannot get over how much I love those dag nag beams!!! OOOHHHH, they are HOT! Da beams da beams baby, you got to luv da beams! The drywall is nice too.

Alexie said...

Your house is looking awesome! I bet you can't wait till its finished!

Preeces said...

I am worried about our girl Mist. Your "high beams" have provided her with too much joy! See you in a week!

Jenny Hilton said...

Lookin' good! Lookin' good!
Can't wait for bunko tomorrow!!!

Alexie said...

Kaeli is back to her high maintenance self :) She is using a can now, so she is pretty happy about that!

christy w said...

Hi you guys, it's Christy Workman. Your home is looking beautiful! And your children are all so cute! We are in Denver now. We have been here for a year. We try to visit back home every month to see family and friends. Next time we are in town, let's do lunch. So, when are you guys moving in? What is your current address, so that I can mail out your x-mas card?

Altice's said...

Love the house. Looks like it will be amazing. Looks like you and the family are terrific. I checked out Marci's blog too. YOu guys have way cute families.