Sunday, November 16, 2008

Choices Choices Choices etc.




On Thursday last week, Cam and I took our office staff out for an early Christmas Party. And a party it was. Cam planned the whole thing. The ride, dinner, and all the plans were suprise to everyone. Cam was so stoked about it all week long. So we went to dinner at Radizio Grill then to the Trans Siberian Orchestra, which was hard to bet. Cruisin around the town in a stretch Caddy wasn't bad either. It was a great night and fun time. The girls gave Cam and I tickets to take the kids to Polar Express and a Flemings gift cert. It's our fav place to eat and so we are really excited. Thanks gals, you went above and beyond.


Fireplaces are now in! We will have warmth! We have to pick a mortar color tomorrow morning. We have done a few sample boards. The dark mortar has won Cam and I's vote. What do you think? Let me know if you agree with our choice. My cousin Cory is putting in some of our arches in tomorrow. I will blog them when I can. And they are starting putting the brick up first thing in the morning as well. I should have posted sooner to gather all of your comments on it, but it was drying to the color it is now. I will take more pictures of the brick as it goes up too.

5 comments:

Brit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brit said...

Looks like a fun Party! And I really like your hair Mindy!
Good choice with the dark mortar that's what I would've picked too!
I deleted my other post cause of a mispelled word, silly me.

Jenny Hilton said...

Dark for sure!!!

Preeces said...

I am never eating again! And someday I will have great hair too! It's just not in the cards for me these days. Is that the Mac new Minerals silver shadow? I need that!!! Dark-1000%

Dial Family said...

Yeah, the night out with the office looks alright, but it's missing someone... Hmm, let me see, who could that be... OH I KNOW!! THAT WOULD BE ME!! Alright, if I was envious before, I don't know what I am now.... It looks like you guys had SUCH an amazing time (SUV limo, dinner & the concert).., WOW!! The man has 'skillz'... (And your hair looks amazing Minds!!).. As far as the mortar goes... (guess the movie...) "You chose wisely my son." (nate chose colors last time we built; never again!!).. :) Love the post!! MISS YOU GUYS!!