Sunday, November 9, 2008

Windows and Electrical

This storm door and french door are going in the basement on Monday, (I hope!!) We are going to paint them to match the trim in the basement.
These are just a few wires hanging around.

This it the color of all the windows on the outside. The inside of the upstairs windows are wood and the basement windows are composite. I love this bronze color. I think it's going to look really great with the other choices we have made for the exterior. You never know when you are picking from samples the size of pea.



Master's windows are all in except the little on in the shower. Framing issues. Should be done on Monday. Along with all the other windows, both up and down.


Electrical is almost done. Final walk through tomorrow. Plumbing is finishing as well. The heaters are in. The roof has been like this for a couple of weeks now. It had better be started soon. Snow is coming shortly. Still don't know when the front door will be in though. Brick and exterior starts next week . We are working on tile, appliance choices, and finishing up the cabinet details. Cory and Wayne are working up the fireplaces and they are supposed to be going in on Monday as well. The dumpster is back for some major clean up. The frames were so good and keeping things clean. I can't say the same for the rest of the crews so far. Cam gets home from Houston tomorrow so, maybe with some luck, he will be able to see something else done on it when he gets here. I know the squished arch on the top of the house looks strange and out of place, but it's going to have a wrought iron grate under it. It will get better looking, don't worry.




10 comments:

Jenny Hilton said...

I know this is probably getting old because I say it every time but, I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

I know I am a lady of few words.

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like a house now. I love it. I can't wait to see the finished product. It is going to be a beauty! Mindi

Preeces said...

Love the house, really love the new hair, love the whitest teeth in all the world. Don't love so much the jealous feeling that comes over me, when I look at your blog. I probably will steal that hair color too. At least we will all look like sistas! Eat more candy, your ace is still dead skinn y!

The Cain Family said...

Good update sis! It's been way too long since we've seen progress! Can't wait to see my fav part...the fireplaces!!!!!! I can't see your new hair. Better take a cute pic of yourself and post it up hoodrat. Lovin you.

Brit said...

HI there! send me you email and I can invite you to my blog! Kelsey is a weirdo and thinks we need to be private so no one steals from us or something. Anyway awesome house lucky! Someday someday. . .
luv ya
sunshiney.gal@gmail.com
Brit

Dial Family said...

It is coming along so FAB Minds. I bet your getting ansy for it to be done!!

sorensens said...

The house looks really great. I bet you are so excited to get it done. Baby girl Sorensen is doing well. I am really starting to feel and look pregnant. She is coming at the end of January. Hopefully we will have a name for her by then. Your Halloween looked like a lot of fun. Maybe I will have to crash it next year... just kidding.

Alexie said...

House is looking good, like your hair too, its way cute! Grandma hangs out with us a lot. She has been spending at least 1 night a week at my moms because she gets scared at home alone sometimes. Shes still adjusting I think but shes doing really well! She is going to Bear Lake with us on Sunday so shes getting out more:)

Dial Family said...

Mind! Do you still do the bracelets and bags with pixs on them? I am wanting to do a charm bracelet/necklace or bag for my mom and mother-in-law!! I can't decide & I wanted to go to your website but cannot find any of my business cards you gave me!! E-mail me when you get a chance coudl you please?
thedialfamily@yahoo.com
Thanks!!

Nancy said...

Hi Mindi,
This is Nancy Church, Lauren's mom. When we saw you at parent teacher conference the other day, my husband said doesn't she look like Marci? We did our residency in Columbus OH and Marci was in our ward. What a small world, huh? So I blog stocked you (thru Marci's blog)when Lauren told me your name was Mindi. I knew you had to be Marci's twin. You're both so beautiful! Anyway, we'll have to get our cute girls together!