Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The journey is over...yet it's just begining.

We are all settled in now. I just got the internet yesterday. I am going to take pictures of everything and post them very soon. I know that my darling Marci is eager to see it finished and put together. I'll get them to ya babes, don't worry. I am going to hang my pictures up and then I will take the them. We have been in about a month now. Moving is something that I never want to do ever again and hopefully we won't have to. Keep watching, pictures are heading this way ASAP.

6 comments:

Alexie said...

Hooray, can't wait to see them!

Ryan and Kaeli said...

I thought you forgot about us!! Glad youre back online!!

Dial Family said...

YAY!! Glad to see you back online. Loads of things to update you guys with!! We had our baby, May 11. Another girl of course. You'll have to go to our blog to see her... I'm SO excited to see pix of your new place. We won't be up there until July sometime, we'll def. have to stop by and drool.. I mean hang out. :) Congrats!!

Jenny Hilton said...

it's amazing, really amazing!!

The Bates' said...

Gosh I was wondering what happened. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Ricks Family said...

Finally you updated!! i've been waiting. glad you're finally settled