Thursday, January 29, 2009

Trim paint

It's blurry, I know. This is the finished deck. It's little pebbles that are flat on top. They are going to feel oohhh so nice under my bare feeties come summer.
Finished fireplace. The rock is all done! Mantel still needs stained.

This is the color of all the trim downstairs. Doesn't it make you hungry. It looks just like melted milk chocolate and I want to lick it! I just might!! This is Owen's room with the great bead board. I should have done some of that in the girls rooms. His room is going to be army green with all this brown. It should look cute...I hope! Paint's still wet!

The girls yellow walls with the trim. The trim tones down the brightness in the yellow. I like it more now. That yellow will be repainted. It was just a sample. We just had a shop light so the colors are kind of off but you get the idea.

All the windows, doors and base boards are the liquid chocolate color. Yummy!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious! I might lick it too when I come see it!

Dial Family said...

I even started licking my computer screen.. eww (a little dusty).. It's coming along so great!! Almost done, and the fireplace looks WOWZERS!! Can't wait to see it in person!!

Gertge Family said...

Wow! It's looking so incredibly Fabulous! How fun!
My mom just moved into their new house in south weber, & now Ken is obsessed with New homes again! Anytime he sees one it gives him the itch to build! I have to admit, it's very inviting!