Thursday, January 8, 2009

More goodies

All the interior doors are out of alder and will be stained dark.
This is a cute door into the office by the stairs down to the basement.

This is my fav thing that we picked out of the showers and the flooring. It's tavertine and I love it. It's only going in the main bathroom on the shower and the floors, but it's the best yet.


I love the colors and all the different pieces.

The mantel was put in yesterday for downstairs. Lonne, my cousin who own's Out of the Wood's, did it for me. It turned out really nice I think. Thanks Lon. It's a bit dusty at the moment, but a really rich dark brown rootbeer color when it's not. The kitchen down here is going to be out of the same color.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it all lady! I have to agree that the tile is beautiful! Not much time left!!

Preeces said...

Magnifico!