Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cabinets


This is the future Jill and Jill bathroom cabinetry. We are to figuring out the cabinets. I am working with this great gal Julia, from Indigo Sage Gallery. We went to North Davis and Out of the Woods Cabinet shops this week. Both of which are owned and operated by my handsome cousins. I am so excited to get down all of our ideas. It's going to turn out really beautiful. We turned the kitchen over to Cory and let him work his magic and told him we would make any small changes after that. So, the kitchen is going to be a suprise even for us. Julia is really doing a great job. She hadn't had time to talk with me about fireplaces but she came up with the most fantastic sketch of what she thought it should look like. And it was prefectly me. She was right on. I loved all of her sketches and ideas for the cabinets. I threw this picture in, but the rest will be a suprise and come to you in a picture of the finished product. But know this, they are going to be really great! I am just excited so please don't think I am boasting. It's just fun putting together your future home and all the fun things that you get to pick out. We bought our last home exisiting so we never got to do these things before. Thanks to Julia it's going smoothly. If anyone needs design help in the future, let me know and I will get you intouch with her. She's amazing.
The electrical and plumbing is starting on Monday. I told the builder that I felt things were moving quickly and he said that he wished they would go even faster. It's hard keeping up with him. We just barely picked the stone and brick last week. Now: cabinets and next appliances (all for the electrical and cabinet people)

2 comments:

Jenny Hilton said...

I really, really, LOVE IT. Your girls are going to fill like princesses in that bathroom. I think I need one! Matt always complains and says in our next house he is going to have his very own bathroom. Which is fine with me! Then MY bathroom will be a princess bathroom.
Love ya

Preeces said...

Could I get one too? Twinner houses, just think! See your cute face in just a swinkling of my eye.