Monday, October 13, 2008

Busy Weekend










This weekend was a busy one. We started out by having a Halloween craft party for the cousin's at mom's house. We made. T shirts, eye candle holders and bats out of pumpkins. To top off the fun we ate scary mummy pizza's, finger and toes breadsticks, and monster cupcakes & pumpkin cookies. It was alot of fun! All the kids had a blast making their crafts. Owen and Hayden were all business making their bats. Look at their expressions. It was cracking me up watching them. Next, we visited the house. Lots to see there. The framers are finishing this week and the electrican, plumbers, and H-vac guys are all working away. Then Sunday came the first snow storm of the year. Of course, the kids, had to go out in it. The first chore was finding all the warm clothes that were buried deep within our storage. The second chore was making them leave on all those clothes once they got outside. They created two mini snowmen since they couldn't lift the snow balls up once they had them rolled. So cute!

6 comments:

The Cain Family said...

Lady love- that looks like a Grand ol' Opry! So cute. And the house.... woohoo.....comin right along! Lookin good babe lookin good.

Anonymous said...

Looks like your kids had fun. You girks are the crafty-est, and most creative I know. Love Emily's hair, I don't think I have ever seen it so long. Sure wish I could grow some locks like that. Have fun on you trip to N.Y. Give Marci and her boys a squeeze for me! Talk soon.

Chandie said...

Oh I LOVE the halloween snack ideas! Those are so cute!! And your house Min, that is amazing ~ it's gonna be so beautiful!

Jenny Hilton said...

That looks like so much fun! I think I will make some of those cute snack ideas for Halloween day for my kids. They will love it.
Those archs on your house look fabulous I want to come up soon and see them in person. As soon as my family quits barfing I will be there.
The countdowns on!! NEW YORK OR BUST!

Jenny Hilton said...

oh yeah and we are going to the sand dunes this weekend if you want to come.

Dial Family said...

SO CUTE!! YOu guys go all out for Halloween. The house is looking fabulous!! I bet your so excited! I loved the drawing of your soon to be jack and jill bathroom. It is going to be adorable!! Your so lucky!! I cannot believe it's snowing. We have had a little rainy days, not much!! It's wierd not being around for the snow now a-days... It'll be fun when we come out for thanksgiving and christmas...