Monday, February 9, 2009

Portraits Anyone


Don't you love these pictures! Angie, my sister in-law, that took these is coming here! April 25th. She is going to do a few shoots while she is out here! You've seen all her work, she's done for me, on my blog and on facebook. Space is limited, so if anyone wants to have her take some pictures, let me know and I'll save you a time. Take a look at her blog and you will really want her to take yours. She's amazing! http://www.portraitsbyangielane.com/

1 comment:

Dial Family said...

I am so MAD!! Not only will I be SUPER FAT at that time, I will actually be staying here for the delivery (may 10) sometime... I LOVE the pix's she's taken of you guys!! She IS an amazing photographer!! I would have loved her taking baby pix, if only she were coming later!! Tell her she'll have to hold off until the end of may, just for me! ;) j/k lol