Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Walls, Walls, Walls, I love them alls

Trusses. That means roof over head.
Cameron was scaring the poo out of me on this one. He was hanging out the back above the ground a level. Not loving it. I told him I wasn't going to watch him fall to his death and took the picture with my eyes closed. You are looking at, besides dare devil ding dong, RV garg.
Working on more interior walls. Look how high the entry way ceiling is going to be. I love it!
I am not sure what these walls are. Oh wait. Kitchen to the right and behind that Milly's room. Pantry to the left. It's hard to get a good feel for everything but once they get the outside boards up I'll take more shots.
View from in front of the house by the garages.
The house is still moving right along.

4 comments:

Preeces said...

Oh my! Christmas has come early for my cute look alike. I wish I could see it, for real. Can't wait for the coast next year. It's going to be a good fam tradition!

Scott and Rachel Ellis said...

Whoo Hoo! I figured it out. I gave your sis a little shout. You have both proved me very wrong. Now I don't have to start my blog with ugly pictures and colorful language to mix things up, you two have done amazing. Very Real! Thats how I like it.
Thanks again for everything, don't know how I will ever repay you. Love ya Rachel

Jenny Hilton said...

It's looking bigger and bigger each time I see it. I can picture myself now, sitting in between those walls on a luxurious couch sipping a coke. Can't wait.
Love ya!

Kim said...

I couldn't believe that she was crying for so long of course that was the only night she did it things went back to normal the next day. We will save you a seat next time. I love your girls skirts in your pictures, where did you get them? All your kids are so cute!